Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I am Blessed!

I am alive.
I am blessed!

Our beloved car is dying.
We have been blessed with a car that we are so sad to think may not last much longer.
Please pray with us for a good replacement. 
We are trying to have faith that God will provide again. But it's hard sometimes.

Also pray that we can find a way for Mom and Minnie to get Lyme treatment soon! They are sick too.
Just because they aren't as sick as I am, does not mean they don't need treatment too.
We don't want them getting as sick as me!
I have found a Lyme doctor close, but we don't have the funds at this point.


This is my off week of treatment, so you may expect a video blog update closer to the end of the week.
Once I stop sleeping non-stop.

I am blessed!

4 comments:

  1. I hope your car comes back to life! I know how that can be. Hoping your mom and Minne (not sure who Minnie is), get all the treatment they need asap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We were given the car and love it...even if it is old. :) And Minnie is my "little" (13 months apart) sister.

      Delete
  2. I've been sleeping non-stop too...must be in the air! You and your family will be close to my heart. I hope things start to look up in at least one area of your life and I'd love to see your beautiful face in a video! Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have narcolepsy and it is killing me right now! I have so many things to do tomorrow- appts and I have no idea how I'm going to keep going. Thanks for the thoughts! And the video...my face may not be so beautiful. Its been a tough 3 weeks. :|

      Delete