Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Some Clarity

So most you have probably heard that I did get approved for disability. And have assumed that I no longer need financial help, that the disability would pay for my bills. This is so NOT true!! Disability will only a drop in the bucket! Like a friend of mine said, "This disease would drain a million dry". And its pretty much true! Besides, I haven't gotten a dime; I've only been approved. When I hear people say "I don't work, I'm on disability," I wonder how they are living because disability doesn't pay enough to live on, to say nothing of the medical bills.

My Dr. in D.C. doesn't take any form of assistance, insurance, etc. We have tickets there and back, hotels, and food. And besides all the D.C. stuff, I have my doctors here. 

I just had 2 ER visits and spent 4 days and nights in the hospital, doing every test they could.... ruling out Congestive Heart Failure. Thankfully I passed all the tests, and with a few med changes I am doing better. 

I am still very sick and desperately need help! I still need intensive treatment and at this point its been costing about $7,000-$10,000 per month. Its just so far beyond our abilities. But we are hopeful that God will provide! We have faith that He will! 

Thank you for understanding, and thanks to all who have so generously helped me get treatment. I really do appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment