Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Part 1: LONG Over-due Update

I am so sorry that there hasn't been an update on here for so long! There is so much I could update you on but we will just skim the last several months. (Honestly, I can hardly remember them, my memory is really really bad right now. :(  )

Until about 2 months ago, we switched from IV antibiotics to orals. This has NOT been an easy change, but due to lack of funds, we felt that that was the most wise way to go.

I have a bad stomach, so oral antibiotics just push that farther. It just seems to add to the internal/abdominal pain and turmoil vs. IVs not quite so much but MUCH more to the head. I don't know, both are hard!

So we will back up a couple weeks here:
Monday morning- my home health nurse came as usual. I had left my port accessed for her, so that she wouldn't have to stick me, not that I'm afraid of needles by any means! When she was done she deaccessed me, ran the needle to the sharps box and quickly put a "pretty sparkly" band aid on.

Late that night I took it off and to my horror there was a whole in my skin! Keep in mind I do have EDS, so my skin is more fragile, and it was quite thin over my port, but I could not believe that she didn't notice, or just ignored this whole that I could see my port through!

So I had to properly clean it and dress it and even though it was the week that I was supposed to be dripping fluids, I proclaimed that NO needle was entering until I felt comfortable with the way it looked. It closed up great and was healing well!

However by Sunday night Monday to Sunday, 1 week), before I was to start treatment on Monday, I was so dehydrated I decided,  that it had healed well enough that one stick would be ok. And that is where the next store time starts. And let me tell you, its a roller-coaster, ride at your own risk!


And I want to say a big shout-out  to all the people who come over here from  http://lymewithpurpose.wordpress.com/ faithfully, waiting to hear something, I'm sorry to disappoint for so long, but now you have more to hear than you might want! lol!


I had NOT planned on being awake all night, to even see the sun set, but here I am. Pain and insomnia have a way of doing that to you. I took pain meds, I took meds to sleep (and trust me, what is prescribed should definitely know a human to sleep! But you would have thought they were sugar pills.

I guess its through the pain and frustration that finally gave me the final push to just get on and update people. How do people know when I'm not blogging? How do you know how to pray if I don't update? But like my friend Andrea just said, it is through your prays that I can keep going, not falling into depression, and not becoming so bitter like so many other people with Lyme. If you are wanting specific ways that you can pray beyond the depression/anger/bitterness:
  • I'm in Extra constant pain, often quite uncontrolled 
  • We are in need of financial support in order to continue with treatment and other medical bills now. 
  • And that the Lord would give us guidance in upcoming situations/decisions.


Also a BIG Thank you to Andrea! She has given me a great way to try to relieve my pain in bed and it is working. Kind of. Its starting to flare up again, but I think in the long term its going to help a lot!! Thank you Andrea!! ::grin::  (just for you :))

So part 2 should hopefully be up soon! I want to get it up before I forget EVERything....my memory has taken a bad downward turn for the worse.

The sun is about to shine in my face and I'm exhausted!! So I'm going to get something in my stomach, take my morning meds and TRY to sleep!
Ciao for now! 


1 comment:

  1. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete