Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Prayer Request

I'm sorry that I haven't finished my hospital story. I have been so sick and exhausted and not able to read or concentrate. So writing has been out the question.

However, I do have a prayer request in the mean time. That you would pray that we could have the funds for treatment. Currently we are running very low and IVs are nearly completely out of the question, however, I am badly in need of them!

I am going downhill quite rapidly, as I am not on treatment, and for the last 3 months or so, I have been on oral antibiotics, all the while going downhill. Just as we had to stop the IVs due to lack of funds, I had started to see some progress. But with a couple rounds of oral treatment, and now completely off treatment, I am struggling big time.

I have been VERY blessed with the help from others, as they have had a heart for me and my situation, whether they knew me or not. And for that I am grateful beyond any words!!

I have been so blessed! Thank you to each one of you that has blessed me financially, through prayer and support, or through little things like visits, mail, etc. (Those little things are actually big to me! They are all big.)

Also, I ask that you pray for my mom and younger sister (my caretaker). They both have Lyme Disease and it is tough for them to go to work every day or to get up and take me out to all my appointments.

Also, we have black mold in our house, making it nearly impossible to get well until it is completely taken care of, as it is extremely toxic. I suspect that this is a big factor to our health and lack of healing. Honestly, this is one of the scariest things for me in this illness. I'm fighting so many battles, so many infections, toxins, etc.

Please pray that we will know what to do in the long run. Its scary, not knowing what God has planned for us. But we are trying to lean on Him, to show us the way, to lead us in the path He has planned for us and to accept that.

Thank you in advance for being my/our prayer warrior!
~Lynnelle

1 comment:

  1. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete