Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another quick update and visitors!!

This has been a really big week and I have another big week coming up! I'm just hoping that I can make it through without overdoing it.

I've been taken off Rocephin for the weekend so for the time being, I am only running IV saline each day and probiotics and a couple other things.


I'll update you all next week when I know where we are going from here. Hopefully back on treatment. This being off treatment kind of makes me nervous, but I know it likely isn't for long so we'll see what happens.

<3 <3 <3 
Lynnelle 

1 comment:

  1. Do your symptoms come back when you're off abx? Mine do in a couple of days. Is there a plan to start new meds? How long have you had your IV line? I just got mine and am unfamiliar with it.

    ReplyDelete