Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

June appointment update...

So I saw my Dr. on Monday the 6th. She took me off all my supplements except the probiotics, and the Grapefruit Seed Extract and then also took me off the IV Azithromycin. I'm quite bummed about that since it was targeting one of my infections that has really been flaring. But hopefully we will get it figured out soon! 


I will make a video tour of my medical supplies latter on. The one I have you can't hear anything I'm saying, so I have to remake it. And hopefully it will be better quality then too! 

Thank you to all my supporters! I appreciate all your love and prayers and support! 
And to those who have sent packages, THANK YOU so much! I am trying to get all my thank you notes written but I'm afraid I have forgotten a few of you. If I have, please forgive me. My memory is not very great right now, often I can't remember what day of the week it is or simple things like that. 
So please understand, its not a malicious thing! 

**Please, if you leave a comment on my blog and don't have a google account, let me know who you are! 
I love hearing from my readers but its disappointing to get comments that I don't know who they are from. Thank you! 

<3 <3 <3 
Lynnelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment