Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Super tough week...

 Man, this week has been tough, nauseating, and scary. I'm just thankful that I am ok and nothing went seriously wrong when it could have.


Thank you all so much for your love and support!! 
I ask that you please pray for my Lymie friends as well! I have so many friends who are so sick and need a miracle too! Unfortunately, I can't begin to name them all, so I won't even start. God knows when He hears our cries. Praise the Lord for that!! 

<3  <3  <3
Lynnelle 

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just started following you on Twitter, but their character limits are so constrained I thought I"d leave a comment here, instead. I'm 22 and I have a Lyme blog as well, so in case you're interested, you can check it out. ;) I've only made one video post, though! (It's under the video-posts pag if you get curious.) I'll be watching! :D

    Also, yeah, Zithro interacts with a lot of stuff, even things as simple as Zofran (which is pretty common for us with all the nausea) so be careful! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nelle,,want to let u know I enjoy keeping up with u here. Ur so far away and I never hear much about u!!! thank u so much for posting! may God keep his arms wrapped tightly around u and give u strength and comfort during all this. I'm praying for u cuz!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nelle,that last comment was from me Liz. sorry. didnt know I had forgot to put my name. take care girl,,love u!!!

    ReplyDelete