Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

I won! I Won!! I WON!!!

So a while back I entered a little drawing and guess what?? I bet you guessed right, yes, I WON!!
Ok, I know I am ridiculously happy but seriously, how many little drawings have I entered and never won a thing?! Well, to be honest, I haven't entered that many, but still, I almost never win!

This is only the second time I have ever won something. The other time was at a cooking show where I won a cute white platter filled with cookies that they made in the show.  :) ANYWHO, back to this drawing.

Jenny, over at http://baileyandme2.com/ had posted a fun little spring giveaway.

It included:
several cards
gift tags
stickers
chap stick
an adorable can covered in vintage paper
AND my favorite of all,
an awesome scarf!!

I thought I would give you a peek at a little 5 min. photo shoot my sister had with me.

Enjoy!!



Trying not to fall on my face to get this shot! 


Thank you Alisa for these lovely shoes!! They are all I wear out anymore, I LOVE them!! <3 




Thank you Minnie for everything you do for me and also for these pictures. Love you! <3 


2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I could never pull it off but it looks fabulous on you! And the shoes are ADORABLE!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete