Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

The emotional side of living with Lyme...

So I promised a video the other day on the emotional/ mental side of dealing with a chronic illness and more particularly Lyme Disease. 
I've been really depressed lately and haven't really been motivated to do these videos but I had a moment of clear-ish brain waves so I thought I would just go ahead and do it. 

The only reason I'm putting all my thoughts and feelings and personal facts out there on the inter-webs is a hope that it will raise awareness and an understanding towards Lyme Disease.  

Part 1

Sorry, I was foggy and dealing with confusion. Had to take a bit of a break and try to get my thought put together a bit. I hope you all are able to connect it all. 
Also, if you are wondering, that is an absence seizure that I have in about the middle of the video. It was a little weird though, lots of heart palps with it. Its always so weird to see them recorded because I only thought I was having heart palps, I didn't know I was having a little seizure, that is the way the absence ones are. Just glad they aren't grand mals!! 

Part 2


Part 3
                                                 
**I can't get this video to center right. Annoying!

I don't understand why people have to question Lyme Disease so much! People don't question when somebody says they were just diagnosed with cancer. Or MS. Or says they're pregnant! Why do they have question this?? 

Please pray that this depression lifts and that all this stuff will start to clear away. 
Thank you all so much for all your love and support! I really appreciate it!! 

<3  <3  <3
Lynnelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment