Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Overdue Update...

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates, its just been a really hard month, struggling with symptoms and stuff.
 Hopefully I will be able to do more videos this month since May is Lyme Disease Awareness month!!
Part 1...


Part 2...


Two things I did forget to mention as far as symptoms is I've been having problems with stuttering and my lisp. Today they aren't bad at all, thankfully, but some days the stuttering is ridiculous! 

Thank you all so so much for all your love and support!! 
I will be posting again soon with an update on more the emotional/mental side of living with a chronic, invisible illness, and coming to terms with it all. 

<3  <3  <3 

1 comment:

  1. Your hunger started within 2 -3 days of stopping Malorone.
    We should video you walking some day. :) It reminds me of Parkinsons.
    Love You! Jessica

    ReplyDelete