Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Short update.


Hey everybody! First of all I want to say a big HUGE Thank you to everybody who helped make my birthday so great! It has been a really tough time but, I was so full of joy amidst all the symptoms. So that was a true blessing!!

I'm sorry I haven't updated recently. I've made a couple videos but for some reason blogger won't let me upload any straight from my computer. So I don't know what I am going to have to do. Maybe I can only upload a certain amount and I've met my limit?? I don't know. If you have any ideas for me, please let me know!!

I will try to be back soon with an update, whether or not I can get the video thing figured out. Its just that typing is so much harder for me, it takes up way too much energy.

Thank you all for the prayers, love, thoughts, cards, presents, money, EVERYTHING! I appreciate it more than I can express!!

And thank God for spell check. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to even read this...   LOL!
~Lynnelle

No comments:

Post a Comment