Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Watch me have my first recorded absence seizure!!

Ok, so for the symptom update. This is just kind of an over view of what has been more prominent or gotten worse this last week. It is all still very bearable, just a little more to deal with. :) 


 Now for the Babesia and Bartonella update.
ALSO!!! Watch me have an absence seizure!! Where I am fluttering my eyes and all confused, its a seizure. I can't believe I actually caught one on camera.  :P 




Thank you all so much for praying for my friend Alisa!! She really really appreciates it so much! Also, please continue to keep her in your prayers. Thank you!

P.S. I don't like hearing the fire station sirens go at 3am. Just seems like such a lonely, scary time.

2 comments:

  1. The trailer next to Ebersole old house burned.

    You need to fix your vera and emi-jay links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats wrong with the links? They are working for me.

    ReplyDelete