Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Hope

I still have hope. I still have faith. I still believe that my dear friend will feel better for her wedding tomorrow. I ask that you all would continue to pray for her. She is an amazing girl and she has handled her illness so well for so many years. I pray that God would provide her a miracle and that this weekend would turn around for her and that she would feel well.

I ask that you continue to pray for Alisa, please!

Here is a video of her from a couple years ago. She is a singer/songwriter and has an amazing talent!


Alisa, know that you are loved and thought about very much.
 Lots and lots of love to you today and this weekend especially!  
<3  <3  <3

3 comments:

  1. Amazing voice!!! Praying for you both!! love ya, lyds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am again and again overwhelmed by love, OH I hope I can repay this someday soon..... all the prayers and support have made all the difference. Im in pain but, my spirit is strong. Lynnelle you have the most Beautiful servants heart. What a child of God you are, even in the midst of your own trials of suffering, you think of me, you lift me up... I love you so very much and cant wait to meet you in person one day, i have a GIGANTIC hug with your name on it!!!!!
    -alisa- :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alisa, I prayed for you I don't know how many times Saturday. I hope you had a beautiful, memorable, God-filled wedding! God Bless!! Evie

    ReplyDelete