Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Gifty haul!!

I feel so unbelievably blessed right now!! Thank you all so much for showering your love, support, and prayers upon me!! I don't know how to give an adequate Thank You!

This first video is dedicated to Glen and Alene. Thank you guys so much for you love and support and GIFTS! You just continue to shower your love on me and I appreciate it so so much!!
God bless you for your loving, generous spirit!


I forget to specify it is indeed a Vera Bradley!! :) I love Vera Bradley!


And here is the video I made yesterday but didn't feel well enough to post.



Just a big huge THANK YOU to everybody!! 
God bless you all for your love and kindness and generosity!!

 <3  <3  <3

2 comments:

  1. Yay for vera bradley!! :)
    Praying for you girl....:)
    ~rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just in case you didn't know, Grandpa's did get to watch this. :) And I know how you feel about being homesick for them, I cried along with you. I've struggled with homesickness since I left home. Of course, it's not as bad as it used to be. :)

    ReplyDelete