Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rambled Scrambled...

I feel like this video is so rambly and disorganized, I'm sorry. Its just the way my brain works right now.

So this is just an update before I see my Dr. on Monday. 
Mama also comes in on Monday and Minnie leaves on Tuesday so we are staying in Portland for the night and having a "girl's night out". I really hope I hold up well enough to be able to participate and enjoy it all! 


So there you have it. A few things I missed: I've been a bit more twitchy, especially in the left side of my face and body. More nerve weirdness with muscle jerking. And some migraines on the right side of my head and face. Lots of creepy crawly nerve sensations. 

Another thing is I've been pretty sleepy this week. The middle of this last week I slept pretty much all day, that night, and half of the next day. However I have still been dealing with insomnia most of the time and sleeping much of the day.

Well, I hope you all are doing well! Thank you to all of my supporters! You guys are amazing and I really couldn't keep this up without you all!! 
I am hoping to be posting a little more in the future, I have some special guest videos and other things other than just boring updates. So stay tuned and stay well. 

And please, whatever you do, PLEASE check for ticks and educate yourself about Lyme Disease! 

<3 <3 <3
Lynnelle 

3 comments:

  1. With the loose ligaments, have you ever looked into EDS - ehlers danlos syndrome? That often goes along with dysautonomia/POTS. Just a thought.

    Hope your appointment goes well and you have fun with girls night out!

    Thinking of you,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you look and feel a teeny tiny bit better than when you started this? I thought so from the video. Your voice is stronger anyway and hand movements arent so weak looking. I keep praying LOTS for you-return to health and grace to accept this portion of life right now. ((hugs)) from a non huggy person :) Cretora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Penguini, definitely look into Ehlers-danlos syndrome.

    Also, I drink Ensure Clinical? It's the only thing that's kept my weight from further diminishing, and promotes muscle growth. They're 350 calories each. Also I drink a homemade smoothie per day, which gives you lots of nutrients and calories (420 if you use yogurt, banana, and strawberry).

    ReplyDelete