Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Frustration...

  I need a way to make $30.00 a month. 

I am so aggravated with Verizon. 

Anymore, you can either get a tiny little basic phone or a smart phone. Here's the thing, I need just a couple special features of a smart phone, ones that do not require a data package. 
But guess what? No can do. 
If you have a smart phone, you must also purchase a $30 data package. 

I need ideas of how to make $30 a month, from my bed. That does not require much memory or cognitive abilities. Or energy. 

Ideas please, my current phone is really going down hill and won't hold out much longer. I'm already 8 months past my contract renewal date thingy. 

Ridiculous data packages. Why can't they at least give me the option of a $10 one??

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynnelle,

    One idea is extreme couponing. When you are in bed you can flip through flyers and then find matching coupons online for the products you use. For example Traditional Teas is on sale at my local store this week for $2 less and I have a $2 coupon for as well which is a $4 savings. Then your mom can take the coupons to the store and give you the difference in savings. It doesn't take long to get up to $8 a week. Just one idea. Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you with? You shouldn't be forced into a data plan.

    ReplyDelete