Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Calling on my prayer warriors...

Today this blog is not about me.

I want everybody who would have spent time praying for me today, to pray for 2 others who are in need of intercession: Juliana and Bella

Juliana is a wife and mother of a 4 year old and she is fighting with every bit that she has, to live. And has been for many months! I do not know all the specifics. I do know that she has had a collapsed lung for months, among many, many, many other complications!

And Bella is a 12 year old, again fighting with all she has. She is in so much pain that she has been on her hands and knees for days at a time. Not eating. Not talking, except to say that "they aren't helping me". She is so young and is no longer lucid, mentally and emotionally, she is gone. She no longer has the coping skills of your average sick patient, not to mention child.

So today I ask you to pray for Juliana and Bella, please. They are suffering so much more than I and they need a lot of prayer!


1 comment: