Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gratitude!

So I haven't done a blog post recently about the different ways I have been blessed and that's a problem.
I want to say how blessed I am and show my gratitude for it all!!

I have had several people send me care packages, unfortunately, I can't remember who all and I don't often remember to take pictures. (But yes, I do send out thank you notes for each one. At least I try! If you have sent something and haven't received a TY, I apologize!) I LOVE getting packages and each one brings joy to my heart! Thank you so much!!

I have had people sending financial support, which is amazing. This disease and everything it entails is financially crippling and each gift is so greatly appreciated!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

People have sent balloons, cards, flowers, and their love. I can't say how much it means to know that you have not been forgotten and that people care!

Thank you to each person who has sent something, thought of me, or prayed!! I am really indebted to each of you!

One thing that I did manage to get pictures of is something my sweet friend Kate sent me, Emi Jay hair ties.

They come packaged up so cute!! 

Not such a great picture, what do you expect with a cheap phone camera? 

These hair ties are amazing!!! 
They do not cut your hair. No metal. No glue.
They do not dent your hair. 
And they are super fun!!

Thank you Kate!! I am thoroughly enjoying them!!! <3 


2 comments:

  1. You're most welcome! Glad to lift your spirits even if only for a short time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I like those I think I'll be looking into them. The colors are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete