Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Home again home again...

OH how I love to be home! It feels so strange to feel this way though. You know, it is something that "older" people say, not your average 20 year old! However, I guess at this point, I am not your average 20 year old so what can I say? I LOVE my bed!!

So we got back around 6pm. last night. And if you know me well, you know that I insist on unpacking immediately, otherwise, it won't happen for 2 weeks. So, it took me all evening but, I unpacked all my personal stuff and cleaned up my room. I just can't stand to lay here in my room 24/7 looking at any sort of mess. It looks better and I can now rest easy!  :)

Me babbling on about the hotel mostly.


...and more babbling. 


And my special edition on IKEA.  L.o.v.e. that store!! 
OH! Also about a special little something that I got for one of my favorite people in my life! ;) 



Well, thats all for now folks. Enough already huh?!  :) 
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts especially this week! I have felt them and feel so blessed to have such an amazing amount of support right now! 
Thank God with me that the whole PICC procedure went well and that the treatment would go smoothly!

God is so good!!! 
<3  <3  <3 
Lynnelle

No comments:

Post a Comment