Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Too much talking

So I was so excited about getting this blog started, that I worked on it all day, talking all day trying to make coherent videos. And now my nervous system is complaining. It feels like some for hideous tickling going on inside my body that hurts kind of. Its the strangest sensation!

I can feel every little thing happening around me. If a car drives by, my nervous system freaks. If I cough, it freaks. Occasionally it gets so bad that even my own breathing sets my system off....I have a feeling that thats where we are headed and that I have a long night ahead of me!

But amid all of this unrest in my body, I have peace. I have peace that God knows exactly what is happening and that He has a specific reason for it all! Who knows, maybe some day there will be somebody in my life that needs me because I know this Lyme journey! Who knows?!

I'm frustrated though because when people hear that I have peace about it they think that I am giving up and saying, "Oh well, I guess this is the way I will be the rest of my life". And that is so not the case! I have the desire to live and to live a FULL, productive life! I know that one day I am going to be well again  and I am fighting so hard to get there!

So please don't give up on me!! I need your prayers, love, and support!!

                        <3  <3  <3  <3  <3

2 comments:

  1. Lynelle my dear! I just want to bless you for allowing God to use you right where He has you! I want you to know that I am going to be your number 1 blog follow =) You have been an inspiration and a blessing to my life and I thank God for you! Love you ~ Rach

    ReplyDelete