Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

...I love you tomorrow, you're only a day away!!

Ok, so I am going to Portland tomorrow to get this PICC line finally placed! I am super excited. I just can't wait to get started on this phase of treatment!

So tonight, I will once again be "enjoying" a "normal" shower and hair washing. Now these are tough for me right now so its hard to enjoy. And having to constantly be hanging onto a bar or even sitting on the bottom of the tub isn't exactly normal. However, it will be easier than with the PICC line, since you CAN NOT get the PICC dressing wet!

I would just ask that you all pray that everything will go smoothly tomorrow! I seem to always complicate nearly every situation and I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared that something will go wrong. But I am hopeful!

And since we have to be back up there within 24 hours for a dressing change, we are staying up there the night so that we don't have to make the 2 hour drive, one way, 2 days in a row. It should be much easier this way!!!

Thank you everybody for all the thoughts and prayers and words of encouragement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment