Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

PICC line update

So this is how yesterday went. 


And here is a video from the other day that wouldn't upload for me then. It explains some of my central nervous system issues. This is one of the hardest things to deal with because of how it makes you feel. I personally can deal with pain much better than anxiety and the terrible CNS stuff. But I know it can and will get worse, especially with IV treatment. 



Thank you all for your prayers and love yesterday!! I know a lot of people were praying for different issues and  I felt that love!! I was able to sleep all during my IV at my Dr's office and that is a miracle. 


I ask that you all would pray that I would have patience for this next week. I go to Portland next Wednesday and it feels like a month away. I know the time will fly by though!! 

Lots of Love to you all!!! 
<3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment