Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Posting Comments...

**Attention! Since you are posting anonymously, you also need to write your name so I know who is commenting. Otherwise, I have no idea who you are.**

Ok, so everybody has been saying that they can't figure out how to post comments. So this is what you do.

#1. Write out your comment

#2. In the "Comment as _____" box, click on it and choose "Anonymous"

#3. Click post comment

#4. It then makes you type in the little words/letter so that it knows you are a real person.

And thats it!

I'm excited to get some feedback from you all!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi (waving)
    Bye (more waving)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thats not fair!! I don't know who you are... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I think I can actually comment now!

    Good Morning :)

    ~Elaine

    ReplyDelete