Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Me blathering on and on...

I'm not really sure what I said in this video but I guess it gives you a bit of an insight to what Lyme Disease sufferers and their caretakers have to deal with. I honestly can't remember what I even made the video about and it was only about 4 minutes ago. And if I were to watch it again to find out, I will only remember the last minute or so. Such is life I guess.


I'm sorry my videos aren't the greatest quality. I  realized that I wasn't using the highest quality so I did a bunch of videos at the better quality but they won't upload because they are too big. So I will only be able to use the better quality for short videos.....so sorry.


I am feeling pretty out of my mind so I probably shouldn't post these, but I will anyway. I likely won't remember that I even posted these tomorrow....  Another night in this Crazy Lymie's world.  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment