Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Syncope

Yup, passed out tonight for the third time. I was feeling my POTS symptoms all day pretty badly and then tonight they just climaxed. I couldn't even get off the floor for a while because I was so weak and tired and my heart rate was still just way too fast. I tried once but fell back down like I was passing out again.

I was able to sleep about an hour and a half but now I am awake and feeling really gross. Headache, nausea, pain, bla bla bla.

In other news, we talked to Dr. R. (my new doctor that is doing the IV therapy for me) and she is going to order the PICC line to be placed at a hospital about 35 min. from here. So that is nice, I guess. Otherwise we were going to have to go to Portland to get it. I'm not sure, we might have to go to Portland afterwards too then since my Dr. up there has my meds...I don't know. I'm getting the PICC line soon, that is what counts. I'm guessing it won't be until next week though.  :(

Thank you to everybody that is following this blog! I appreciate all the love and prayers and support!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow girl! That sounds really scary :(
    Love and *hugs* to you!!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete