Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

So much to be thankful for!!

So today I came home from my IV appointment to these sitting on the counter top. They are from some dear friends back in Ohio and I appreciate their thoughts and prayers!! Thank you so much Mitch and Neidy Sandlin and Wayne and Carol Schwartz!! This really means a lot to me!


And then I walked into my room and these were sitting on my dresser! Thank you so much Susanne for your thoughtfulness! And yes, I miss you a lot! :) 


And here is a gift haul video. I have also received a few other things recently but I just can't remember what all. Maybe I'll do another gift haul soon!   :)


And this is a "stuff" haul. Just things that I needed and want to do little reviews on. 



I found them!!



So there are just some of the things I have been blessed with. I want you all to know how much I appreciate everything you all do to try to brighten my days, it really is a blessing!!

Lots of Love!!  <3  <3  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment